Thursday 27 September 2018

Pop-up Beeston going well and the perfect lunchtime snack in Beeston


Rosie Lea's Tearoom on Wilkinson Avenue was where I had a quick lunchtime snack today and in my book no one in Beeston does poached eggs better!

It's everything a teashop should be and is one of my Beeston 'go to' eateries. The other is Jo at the Local Not Global Deli on Chilwell Road, where yesterday I had a stilton cheese baguette. The best stilton in the conurbation, only rivalled by Park Stores on the Derby Road, close to The Park Estate entrance. I'm just sorry I didn't take a pic. Next time I will.

Below is a banner about to be made for use with the Pop-up Beeston shop locations. Unless the shop in the former Thornton's chocolate shop continues into next week, this banner will have to wait for its first outing.

Having been there for three afternoons I can say that it has been a great success. I will be there tomorrow (Friday). At the moment we're not sure if the pop-up shop will be open on Saturday. I hope so.

The banner has still to be finalised, small things, but it is coming soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment