Sunday 20 January 2019

This blog is changing to maps and data only

The previous post earlier today is my last comment piece on this blog. I have other things I want to do with the time I have, like writing and my History by bus blog. I have several 35 bus route events I’m in the process of organising this year, plus my Beeston map I do with Judy Sleath, the Chair of Beeston & District Civic Society, which is now in its 5th year. I will also continue with my Beeston housing maps and related data tables, which will continue to be posted to this blog.

Age (75 as good as) and health (Pulmonary Lung Fibrosis) play a part in my decision. I feel a long way from the grave but mortality, in my experience, has a habit on catching up on people so I am mindful of it. Another 20 years would suit me fine. Time to be on Desert Island Disks...


Robert Howard.

No comments:

Post a Comment