Tuesday 26 March 2019

Beeston Fields Pocket News comes to Central Avenue

Well, sooner than I thought, I have the first copies of my very own Beeston Fields Pocket News in four of the shops on Central Avenue in Beeston Fields. I am printing 100 copies to see how it goes, but the initial response has been good.

I was asked "Is this the size?" and I have to agree it is different. A sheet of A5 landscape paper folded in half to create a four sided A6 newsletter. Below is the front and back pages of Beeston Fields Pocket News No.1. In the middle (pages 2–3) is my Beeston Fields map (see my last post).

It is, in some ways, a take on my Beeston map which will be 5 years old this year. The catchline 'Open here to activate' will be familar. With the space I have I can't say much, but I have created it to be easily readable and, I hope, fun. The next issue, which I hope will be in June, will have a local history feel to it.

Right now enjoy this exclusive look at pocket news Beeston Fields style...



No comments:

Post a Comment