Friday 22 January 2021

I received my letter today and followed the instructions...

 Click on the image to enlarge.


What amuses me is the fact that the annual flu jab programme has been successfully administered for years via GPs etc. yet, even allowing for what should not be insurmountable logistical challenges, the Covid-19 jab results in hours on the telephone or on a computer trying to make an appointment locally and I haven't got one yet. I'm 76, reasonably savvy and mobile if I have to be, God knows how others are managing?

 PS. The BBC-TV regional news said later the same day (22 Jan 2021) that the vaccination programme for 75-79 year olds in Nottinghamshire and Nottingham had been been suspended whilst the NHS plays catch with those aged 80 plus.


2 comments:

  1. Goodness, are you going to go to Hatton or wait for the more local ones to open? It's not the weather for travelling very far, we have heavy snow again this morning:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rosie, we're holed up, so I'm okay waiting until they get local appointments up and running. I was more amused than annoyed.

    ReplyDelete